FF2 Grade Respirator
KN95/N95 Respirator Filtering Particulate Protection Respirator;
The KN 95 mask offers the full protection which a respirator of this style complies with and conforms to CE standards and complete with Certificate of Compliance.
They are lightweight in design with Multi Layer Filtration of a high density non-woven material.
Each mask offers an adjustable nose clip & ear loops to assist in offer a secure seal with minimal leakage.
With this comfortable fit, the user experiences smooth breathing and in doing so reduces moisture and heat forming.
- High Performance Filter Material: Advanced Electret filter material helps wearers to breathe easily through the respirator for more comfortable protection
- Unique 3-panel design: Accommodates greater facial movement during speech
- Embossed top panel: Reduces fogging of eyewear
- Sculpted nose panel: Improves compatibility with eyewear
- Innovative chin tab: For ease of fitting and adjustment of the respirator on the face
- Hygienic packaging: helps protect the respirator from contamination before use, also allows practical storage and dispensing in the workplace.
- Colour-coded headbands offer easy protection level identification – colour coded blue: FFP2 (APF = 10)
- Sculpted nose panel helps conform to the nose and contours of the face and helps to improve compatibility with eyewear
- Maximum usage level: Up to 12 x TLV
|Features||Embossed Top Panel, Individual Packaging, Ingenious 3-panel Design, Innovative Chin Tab, Sculpted Nose Panel|
|Natural Rubber Latex Components||No|
|Particulate Respirator Range||Comfort|
|Respirator Style||Flat Fold|
|Smallest Saleable Unit||Each|
|Standards/Approvals||CE Approved, EN 149:2001+A1:2009 FFP2 NR D|
|Typical Application||General Manufacturing, Metalworking, Woodworking|
Product Request Form
Search our catalogue and request desired PPE product
Confirm your order by completing the form
Complete Payment Online or via Telephone Order
Directly delivered to your address upon Confirmation