3 Ply Disposable Masks (Medical Grade)
3 Ply Disposable masks (Medical grade)
Our 3 Ply Disposable Facemask is a loose-fitting,disposable device that creates a physical barrier between the mouth and nose to the wearer and potential contaminants in the immediate environment. If worn properly, a mask is meant to help block large particle droplets, splashes, sprays, or splatter that may contain viruses and bacteria, keeping it from reaching the wearer’s mouth and nose. It may also help reduce exposure of the wearer’s saliva and respiratory secretions to others.
A Respirator also remind wearers not to touch their mouth or nose, which could otherwise transfer viruses and bacteria after having touched a contaminated surface.
The CE mark applied to this product relates to the EU – PPE Regulations.
They are lightweight in design with 3 Layer Filtration of a non-woven material and suitable for daily life. The pleats allow the user to expand the mask so that it covers from the Nose to Chin with ease, offering a comfortable fit. The result is that the user experiences smooth breathing and in doing so reduces moisture and heat forming.
3 Ply Disposable Masks (Medical Domestic Grade)
- Certification: CE Certified
- Three Layer Materials: Melt-blown material placed between non-woven fabric
- Colour: Blue
- Adjustable Nose Clip: Yes
- Attachment: Elastic Ear Loops
- Size: 17.5 x 9.5cm
- Recommended Usage Time: 4 to 6 hours
- Sold in boxes of 20 units.
Weight & Dimensions
- Carton Size: 52 x 38 x 32 cm
- Weight per carton: 7kgs
- Quantity per carton: 2000 pieces (50 pieces/package)
For each pack sold we will donate the same to the frontline
- 3-Ply spun-bonded non-woven surgical face mask
- Covers the nose and mouth in order to minimise cross-infection
- Designed to be used in surgical, medical, dental, food preparation and other clean or sensitive environments
- Integral nose plastic coated strip and are lightweight and comfortable
Product Request Form
Search our catalogue and request desired PPE product
Confirm your order by completing the form
Complete Payment Online or via Telephone Order
Directly delivered to your address upon Confirmation